Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sneak Peek: Cards: Masculine Moonlight Botanicals For You

Hello!

Today I am back with my Masculine versions of the cards I shared with you 
here and here.

What do you think?  
I am pretty happy with my little collection of cards... 

I hope I have inspired you and shown you a touch of how versatile the Moonlight Designer Series Papers, when paired with the Botanicals For You stamp set, really are! 


The basics you will need:
*Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack ( 48 sheets for only $2.79 during the Year End Sale!!!) 
*New Botanicals For You stamp set ( Earn it for FREE during Sale-a-bration beginning January 5th! ) 
*Botanical Builder Framelits Dies ( Available in the Occasions Catalog January 5th ). 
*Bitty Banner Punch



**Print the full project supply list below.
***The stamp set and framelits will be available to purchase on January 5th!  If you do not currently have a relationship with another Demonstrator, and would like your own personal copy of the 2016 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Brochure, I will be happy to send one to you!


Enter to Win!!!
Visit my Sneak Peek Occasions Catalog Blog Hop Post
Here 
and leave a comment!
Don't forget to add our Blog Hop Hash Tag:  #stampitcontest  
to be entered into our drawing for this great bundle!


"Like" and Follow me 
on my new Facebook Page 
and be entered to win your own set of my hop cards!
Winner will be announced January 4th 
with the Winner of the Hop Give-a-way.

Happy Stamping!
Mary 

Save up to 60% Off 
on fabulous products 

Scroll down for the links to the individual Holiday Catalog Products.
To purchase that item, simply click on it then add it to your cart.

Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories! Purchase all of the supplies to make this card, and more, in your starter kit!  Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Receive my Santa Pants of Tags Free  when you join in November or December!
Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  Contact Me for details! 
*Earn my current full-color Tutorial (as shown in the left side bar ) FREE, 
with $50 purchase.



*Free card(s) with qualifying purchase.
Click here for details.




Today's Project Supply List 
( simply click on any image you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping cart *** Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Items will be Available on January 5th):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Shop the Weekly Deals:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the Year End Sale:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Bundles:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Stamps:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Kits:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Holiday Catalog Accessories and Everything Else:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog












No comments:

Post a Comment